Graphic Designers

Sunday 4 January 2009

Screen Name: CreamPuff
Birthday: March 26
Status: Active
Dream: To be a singer
Lovelies: I LOVE Kpop^^
Examples: x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanficsPersonal Blog
Short Intro: Hi there! I'm CreamPuff^^ Please be kind and I hope we can all get along! ^^ I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to graphic designing, but I'll still try my best in everything. Please do request lots from me and our staff! ^^ Thank you ^^

Screen Name: Describe
Birthday: March 4
Status: Hiatus
Dream:
Lovelies: Onew, Sulli, Victoria
Examples: x
Other Dreamworlds: Rainbow Fountain
Portfolio:
Short Intro: Hey Describe here! (: I'm rather new to Asianfanfics and reviewing. Even more new to graphic designing. My biases are Sulli, Victoria, Nichkhun, Onew, Key, Leeteul and Yesung! :D I'll really appreciate it if you all can request from me and allow me to gain more experience.

Screen Name: cherry.pineapple
Birthday:
Status: Active
Dream:
Lovelies: Ji-eun (Secret), Bang Yong Guk, Yoseob (BEAST)
Examples: x
Other Dreamworlds: Vanilla Sky, Midnight Illlusions, Mellifluous DreamsRavenous Temptations
Portfolio: Personal Blog
Short Intro:
I am inexperienced with: Comical, sad, angst & mixed-type posters.
I work best with: Happy Genres

Screen Name: RyuuShaoran
Birthday:
Status: Hiatus
Dream: Being with somebody...
Lovelies: Suzuran, Angell, Sora
Examples: x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio:
Short Intro: This is my new world but graphic design is what I do in my life and my study... I'm just an amateur but I'm looking forward towards the satisfaction and new experiences...

Screen Name: kimxbb
Birthday: November 13
Status: Active
Dream: To be an epic graphic designer for now~
Lovelies: G-Dragon, Daesung, Jay Park, Jang Wooyoung, Hwang Chansung, Thunder, Kang Minhyuk
Examples: x x x x x x x 
Other Dreamworlds: Blissful Sins4Ever 2pmMirror Of Perfection

Portfolio: Own Request Site, AsianFanfics
Short Intro: Hello ^^ I'm still a novice when it comes to photoshop~ but hey! Practice makes perfect, no? So don't hesitate to request from me. ^^


Screen Name: merongg
Birthday: March 2
Status: Hiatus
Dream: Go to Korea and meet idols? :P
Lovelies: Kim Jaejoong, CL, Hyuna

Examples: x x x x x 

Other Dreamworlds: Crazy Wildd, Mellifluous Daydreams, Exquisite
Portfolio: Own Request SiteTumblrAsianFanficsDeviantArt
Short Intro: Hello, I'm merongg! ^^ Request away, I promise you a good poster. :]

Screen Name: eloquent
Birthday: June 29
Status: Active
Dream: The Perfect Life
Lovelies: SHINHWA, B2ST, MBLAQ, TEEN TOP, C.L, MIN, HYORI, BIG BANG
Examples: x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: Winglin

Short Intro: I'm a very nice person. Please request from me if you really want an honest review. If you can't take a couple of critiques, i don't recommend requesting from me. I'll look forward to working with the rest of you in the future.