Oneshot Writers

Sunday 4 January 2009


Screen Name: CreamPuff
Birthday: March 26
Status: Active
Dream: To be a singer
Lovelies: I LOVE Kpop^^
Examples: 
x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanficsPersonal Blog
Short Intro: Hi there! I'm CreamPuff^^ Please be kind and I hope we can all get along! ^^ I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to graphic designing, but I'll still try my best in everything. Please do request lots from me and our staff! ^^ Thank you ^^
Rated: No

Screen Name: BLINGERMinnie
Birthday: October 5
Status: Active
Dream: Achieving my dreams in being an SM Artist (:
Lovelies: JONGHYUN<3 FOREVER ; Yunho and Kwangmin :3
Examples: x x x x
Other Dreamworlds: 12 Elves
Portfolio: TwitterFacebookAsianFanficsLive Journal
Short Intro: Hello ~ , My name is Haram//Kelly! :3
Call me Minnie or Min ; anything that you're comfortable with ^^
I love to write one-shots, sing and dance :3
ALSO spazzing about my Jonghyun <3 :3
Im full Korean and I mostly use my time on the computer :D
Im 15 years old; turning 16 soon and LOVE to make new friends ; so don't worry ; I won't bite :3
Im a dedicated person and I wont stop my work until its done :D
I will do my best in help making one-shots for everyone who requests ! :3
Rated: Yes 

Screen Name: melody0606
Birthday: June 6
Status: Active
Dream: To die without any regrets. ^^ I want to die fulfilled. 
Lovelies: Cho Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
Examples: x x x x x x x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: Personal Blog
Short Intro: Hey everyone! My name is Melody, I'm the author of the Last Snow series featuring SHINee and few OCs. I'm a very laid back friendly person and I love to get to know other people. As far as my writing style goes, I can write two main spectrums - raw emotional fics and elegant fluid fics. My fan base extends from DBSK, SHINee, Big Bang, and Super Junior mainly. I love to write Fantasy and Romance fics, as well as the occasional fluffy and Slices of Life.I do write Angst, but I'm not too sure if anything too gory is really up my alley, and I FAIL at crack T.T. I also write with much detail, and everything comes from my heart with the purpose of touching your hearts. I came across this beautiful quote not too long ago and I couldn't agree with it more: If you could read my mind, you would be in tears. Such a beautiful quote. I'll also be writing reviews of your stories upon request, and for future purposes, if you do decide to request a review from me, let me know what your aim/goal was for your fic, and how specific and hardcore you want your review to be. I have no intentions of hurting people's feelings, but I'll be honest in order to bring out the best in you. :D If you ask for a oneshot request, please also thorough describe your plot. I can only think of so many T.T

Anyways, I can't wait for your incredible requests! I'll work very hard to make every fantasy come true. ;)
Rated: Yes

Screen Name: kaminoshimbe96
Birthday: July 10
Status: Active
Dream: Have a happy life, happy family, happy career.
Lovelies: I'm an all-around KPOP bias!!!
Examples: x x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanfics
Short Intro: Hello! I have a passion in writing and photography. My favorite group pairing is SujuGen!!!  I like writing stories with sad endings. I will do my best to write your request. I hope I get along well with all of you. Have fun, take care. God bless you~
Rated: No



Screen Name: liveeternally
Birthday: July 10
Status: Active
Dream:  To become a writer and actress and write a few k-dramas as well. And go to heaven. :D
Lovelies: Jonghyun and Key (SHINee), Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Changmin (DBSK)
Examples: x x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanfics
Short Intro: Hi, I'm liveeternally! I'm 100% Korean, I love reading, writing, and being creative. Singing is my other passion. I'm a pretty optimistic pessimist, but I'm much too pessimistic to be considered an optimist.


I'm forever a Blinger and a Locket. Actually, I'm forever a follower of God. ^^; I'm a Shawol, and I bleed pearlescent sky blue. I dislike drama (in real life), but I love k-dramas. :D


As for writing one-shots, I am willing to take on all different genres, minus smut. I will try and do my best! ◕3
Rated: No