Owners

Sunday 4 January 2009

Screen Name: CreamPuff
Birthday: March 26
Status: Active
Dream: To be a singer
Lovelies: I LOVE Kpop^^
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanficsPersonal Blog
Short Intro: Hi there! I'm CreamPuff^^ Please be kind and I hope we can all get along! ^^ I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to graphic designing, but I'll still try my best in everything. Please do request lots from me and our staff! ^^ Thank you ^^

Screen Name: yebin04
Birthday: December 23
Status: Active
Dream: To meet Kim Hyungjoon and be a KPOP singer
Lovelies: SS501's Kim Hyungjoon, 2PM's Jang Wooyoung, SHINee's Lee Taemin
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanfics
Short Intro: Annyeong~ ^^
My name's Yebin (actually my Korean name). I'm a KPOP lover since '06 so you could say I'm quite old in this industry. haha.
I have a lot of KPOP biases but if you ask me to pick only one, I'd answer without thinking: Kim Hyungjoon~ ^^
I just started reading fanfics because of my friend who writes one, too. And eventually, I got addicted to reading, it's been a part of my daily life~