Reviewers

Sunday 4 January 2009

Screen Name: CreamPuff
Birthday: March 26
Status: Active
Dream: To be a singer
Lovelies: I LOVE Kpop^^
Examples:
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanficsPersonal Blog
Short Intro: Hi there! I'm CreamPuff^^ Please be kind and I hope we can all get along! ^^ I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to graphic designing, but I'll still try my best in everything. Please do request lots from me and our staff! ^^ Thank you ^^
Rated: No


Screen Name: yebin04
Birthday: December 23
Status: Active
Dream: To meet Kim Hyungjoon and be a KPOP singer
Lovelies: SS501's Kim Hyungjoon, 2PM's Jang Wooyoung, SHINee's Lee Taemin
Examples:
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: AsianFanfics
Short Intro: Annyeong~ ^^
My name's Yebin (actually my Korean name). I'm a KPOP lover since '06 so you could say I'm quite old in this industry. haha.
I have a lot of KPOP biases but if you ask me to pick only one, I'd answer without thinking: Kim Hyungjoon~ ^^
I just started reading fanfics because of my friend who writes one, too. And eventually, I got addicted to reading, it's been a part of my daily life~
Rated: No


Screen Name: Describe
Birthday: March 4
Status: Hiatus
Dream:
Lovelies: Onew, Sulli, Victoria
Examples: x x
Other Dreamworlds: Rainbow Fountain
Portfolio:
Short Intro: Hey Describe here! (: I'm rather new to Asianfanfics and reviewing. Even more new to graphic designing. My biases are Sulli, Victoria, Nichkhun, Onew, Key, Leeteul and Yesung! :D I'll really appreciate it if you all can request from me and allow me to gain more experience.
Rated: No

Screen Name: eloquent
Birthday: June 29
Status: Active
Dream: The Perfect Life
Lovelies: SHINHWA, B2ST, MBLAQ, TEEN TOP, C.L, MIN, HYORI, BIG BANG
Examples: x x x x x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: Winglin
Short Intro: I'm a very nice person. Please request from me if you really want an honest review. If you can't take a couple of critiques, i don't recommend requesting from me. I'll look forward to working with the rest of you in the future.
Rated: Yes

Screen Name: melody0606
Birthday: June 6
Status: Active
Dream: To die without any regrets. ^^ I want to die fulfilled. 
Lovelies: Cho Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
Examples: x x x x x x x
Other Dreamworlds:
Portfolio: Personal Blog
Short Intro: Hey everyone! My name is Melody, I'm the author of the Last Snow series featuring SHINee and few OCs. I'm a very laid back friendly person and I love to get to know other people. As far as my writing style goes, I can write two main spectrums - raw emotional fics and elegant fluid fics. My fan base extends from DBSK, SHINee, Big Bang, and Super Junior mainly. I love to write Fantasy and Romance fics, as well as the occasional fluffy and Slices of Life.I do write Angst, but I'm not too sure if anything too gory is really up my alley, and I FAIL at crack T.T. I also write with much detail, and everything comes from my heart with the purpose of touching your hearts. I came across this beautiful quote not too long ago and I couldn't agree with it more: If you could read my mind, you would be in tears. Such a beautiful quote. I'll also be writing reviews of your stories upon request, and for future purposes, if you do decide to request a review from me, let me know what your aim/goal was for your fic, and how specific and hardcore you want your review to be. I have no intentions of hurting people's feelings, but I'll be honest in order to bring out the best in you. :D If you ask for a oneshot request, please also thorough describe your plot. I can only think of so many T.T

Anyways, I can't wait for your incredible requests! I'll work very hard to make every fantasy come true. ;)
Rated: Yes

Screen Name: Guavamann
Birthday: December 27
Status: Active
Dream: Eat Alfred Martina's toast
Lovelies: Colin Mochrie (XD), Jang Hyunseung
Examples:
Other Dreamworlds: Sweets Kingdom
Portfolio:
Short Intro: Hi! Guavamann here! I'm here as a reviewer. I AM experienced, but the links to my reviews have been DELETED. I am easier than most, so if you want an easier (but still honest) reviewer, I'm your girl (And yes I am a girl). I also like old movies!
Robin Williams: It's FLUBBER!
Me: ... It's GAY.